Summer officially starts Saturday! After a touch of June-uary, the weather here has settled comfortably into it’s Northwest glory. While it makes Cube Life (TM) particularly painful, all that bountiful sun and sea makes Seattle the most beautiful city in the world. I spent most of last summer abroad so I can’t wait to have a classically Seattle summer.
- Go sailing at least once a month in July, August, and September
- Eat fro yo
- Attend the Fremont Solstice Parade (this weekend!)
- Perfect our house margarita recipe
- Get out of the city and go on a hike
- Go to an outdoor movie (or two)
- Saturday morning outdoor yoga at the Sculpture Park
- Take a beach day
- Grill as much as possible
- Have a blast in Mexico in July!
- Tune up my bike and go for a ride
- Attend my 10 year high school reunion (’04 sho!)
- Watch the sunset at the beach
Who wants to come?